Monday, June 29, 2015

How to make a Fairy Garden (Part 1)

This is going to be the first in a series of post by a guest writer. My guest writer needs a fun way to practice writing, story telling and most importantly...typing! (A skill that everyone needs to have!) So with that, I am proud to introduce Megan, age 7 3/4 years as our guest writer.
Megan decided she wanted to talk about Fairy Gardens.  
 This is at Barrett's garden store.They had a fairy garden class me my mom and grandma want to it with my naber and her mom and a friend. First we put dert in it then mos in it for grass then we put deckerashuns I put a tabol and chiers a butterfly a fairy and a turtul I put some rocks in mine for decorashuns. 
 
 
 
 I put the mos in it and got my decorashns redey to be put in.  
My feirey garden is the one in the left.
 
 
I know views may vary, but I want Megan to focus on typing verses spelling everything correctly. We did edit a few things she noticed as we read her sentences out loud. 


2 comments:

Susan McCullough said...

Very nice post, Megan!

Aunt Jan said...

Hey, Megan, good post...and it looks like you are constructing a beautiful fairy garden!