Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Golfing with Daddy

Mark is playing in 2 different golf leagues this year, so Megan has heard me say, "Dad's at golf right now," a lot. She has been asking for a long time to go golfing with Daddy, so over the holiday weekend they finally went golfing together. Megan was super excited to go. I picked out her outfit, a cute pink polo and a white skort. She fit the Country Club's dress code, now all she needed was her clubs. After running to go get her clubs, Mark and Megan were off to the Club. (we are currently looking for real clubs)
I think Megan needed to take her sunglasses off so she could watch how far her ball went! The driving range is always a great place to start when learning how to golf. (hint hint Mark, if you want me to golf you will have to just let me go to the driving range a few times)
All I can think about when I see this pictures is that in a few years she will be driving the cart :(
I think both of them had a good time. Rumor has it, that Megan is a pretty good putter, so it will be fun to see what Megan thinks of golf in a few years.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is so cute. My kids enjoy the game of golf too. We are looking for kids clubs right now as well. The little things that our children enjoy.