Friday, December 26, 2008

Practicing for cookie baking...

Egg Number 1
When I took the eggs out of the fridge, Megan was all excited to help me crack them. We have been working with eggs for awhile and she gets the "concept" of breaking eggs.

Egg Number 2!

I swear this was the first attempt at me trying to record her cracking an egg!

Egg Number 3
Well, egg number 3 ended up on the floor! But Megan loved how it looks running down the side of our cabinets. Egg number 4 was scrambled before it made it into the bowl. Finally, egg number 5, I cracked myself. The lesson here is that Megan does great with a couple eggs, but get WAY too excited when it is an egg assembly line!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Nice job cracking eggs. Megan you do a better job then I do. I love the fact that you give Megan the chance to learn new things no matter what mess accure.

Wes said...

Holy cow!! She cracks eggs better than me!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Uncle Jason hasn't snagged her as his pastry chef!