Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Everyday things that make us laugh

Megan has always been into books, but lately she just sits and flips through book after book by herself. She used to march books over to have us read them over and over again, but now she will flip through the books herself and you can see that she is studying what is on each page. She is very cute when she "reads" too, her legs are always straight in front of her and she will rest the book on her legs as if they are a little table. In this picture the cuteness factor was amplified because she is wearing her "Super Megan" cape!
So when I asked Megan to smile, this is the face she posed with. That's right I didn't just catch her being silly, she posed for the camera being goofy! Oh, you'll also notice that after she has flipped through a book they end up all over the floor. Sometimes they get dumped on the floor in the process of her searching for a specific book. But for the record, she does put her books away when you ask her to help clean up.

I don't know if this is considered Megan being silly or me being silly. It just happened that Megan was wearing baggy clothes and I was putting away the ball pit...add the two together and you get a picture of Megan being stuffed with balls from the ball pit. When she walked she looked like a body builder with "muscles" everywhere. Yeah, everyday life is so much fun at times!


3 comments:

Wes said...

Those books all look strangely familiar...

Angela said...

Love the little girl with BIG muscles. Megan your silly face is enough to make anyone smile. Thanks for the laughs today.

Anonymous said...

She is a constant source of entertainment. When I am with her, I can't talk my eyes off her... I don't want to miss any of her antics.