Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Year and a Half...already!


Over the last week a lot people have said that Megan looks taller. It's hard for me to notice, but she has finally started to grow out of her 6-9 month clothes. Since today marked 18 months for Megan, I thought I would go back and take a classic elephant picture. It was fun when I was taking her picture she got very excited to see her elephant come downstairs and she couldn't wait to get her white shirt on. The second I put her in position, I told her to stretch her legs out and she did. She was having to much fun unlike her 12 month pictures when she wouldn't lay still at all.
Doesn't she look sweet? She has been a great baby/toddler, Mark and I still wonder why we got so lucky. Twice in one day this week people commented that they were shocked that she could just sit an wait while I was running errands. That is true, she will sit an wait when I ask her to. But, when she goes out in public she is quiet and studying everything, so really it's just because it takes her a few moment to open up. Trust me at home she hardly ever sits still for more then 5 minutes and she is really starting to repeat a lot most of the words we say (or at least tries too)
12 month Photo
1 Month Photo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a difference from 12 months to 18 months. Her legs look twice as long. She is definitely the BEST, at least according to Grandma!

Angela said...

WOW!!! Megan has grown lot in the last 6 months. She is at the fun age of development too. Learning sentences and conversations fun.
I agree that she is a very good girl while out with large crowds. She loves people and that is enough for her. Keep up the good work mom and dad. Baby two may be a little more outgoing.

Andi said...

I can't believe how much she's grown in the last 6 months! What growth spurt she's had!

I love that you take her picture with her elephant so we can see how much she's grown.