Friday, January 23, 2009

She is just goofy sometimes, but always cute!

The other day my mom, my Aunt Lynda, Megan and I went over to my grandma's house to play "Merry Maids" We were cleaning her house from top to bottom and Megan wanted to join in any chance she got. I brought along her broom with she used, but she really liked the Swifter. I think she dusted this Christmas cactus about 4 times. Now at home she will point to the Swifter and will randomly dust things from time to time.
Whoa baby, look at the hair. Despite having humidifiers all over the house, Megan hair was no match for clean clothes in the clothes basket. Megan freaks out when she sees a clothes basket because she likes being carried in it, so of course when I was folding her clothes she had to sit on them. But I'll have to admit it was easier to fold the clothes while she was sitting on them, then is was when she would constantly unfold them. As you can tell from the picture she was just extra goofy this morning.

Still trying to get clothes back where they belong, I had a pile of "summer" clothes that needed to go in the garage because we don't need the in the house while there is snow on the ground. Megan found my pile and then to the best of her abilities put on each article of clothing. Do you think she wants to be back in Florida??? Today is fairly warm so we will going "sledding" just so Megan can be outside. It won't be quite as warm as Florida, but Megan can get her outdoor fix without freezing!

1 comment:

Andi said...

My kids love the swiffer duster too! I had to get two of them so they could each have one.

They also love to use a baby wipe to clean everything under the sun!