Thursday, January 29, 2009

When there's snow...

...Megan must going sledding! Of course our outside baby has been going stir crazy, so as soon as the weather warmed up a bit, I took her sledding. Her first sledding trip was around the block to visit the Barber family. But for this trip I drove to the high school and took her on the "hills" (walking trails) between the 3 schools.
Apparently Megan was famished from her travels and she had to sample the snow! It was fresh snow so no worries. Plus I needed a picture to prove that she can move her arms.

It was hard to get a video when I was the one pulling her, but here is what I got. Just for the record, when you take a small child sledding that can't assist you in any way, stick to a path that is already there! It is way to hard to pull a sled through untraveled snow! But lucky for me Megan had a blast on the paths. Hope it warms up again so I can take her sledding a few more times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go next time

Andi said...

Too cute! Austin is wanting to go sledding when we come to Michigan.

(But you have less than two weeks to get rid of the snow! I don't know if I can deal with the cold weather, and snow!)

Can't wait to meet you!

Angela said...

Very cute! Riley is very jealous that you all can play in the snow. We will see in a week if she is able to do so. Unless Andi gets her wish and the snow melts away. Enjoy the good weather when you can.

see you soon.